1.1

I was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Vaseem S. He was a good salesperson and had me convinced that everything go smooth and at ANYTIME I could call and address an issue.

He gave me an example how a father called him at 2am to check up on his daughter since it was the first time she was living alone. He advised that he had no issues with it. I liked what he had to say so I signed a contract and began my first year of Brock. The first month, the electricity was cut off.

When I called to inquire, I was told that the builder accidentally cut off the power. Liar, there was a notice on the door for non payment. I drove from Toronto on a Sunday night to get ready for Monday morning classes. When I got to the residence, I realized that I had forgotten my key at my parents house (life happens).

It was around 11pm. I called the number that was given to me by Vaseem to see if they had a spare key. A lady picked up the phone and I told her about my situation. She started lecturing me about the time of the day and that "normal" people sleep at this time.

She told me to call a locksmith and take care of it on my own. I told her about what was said to me from Vaseem. She told me that Vaseem wasn't in charge (Lie #2). I HAD TO GO BACK TO TORONTO to get the key.

A locksmith would have costed me $500 to just attend. A little human courtesy would have been nice to take 5 minutes and drop off a key. That story about calling anytime does not exist (Lie #3). A short time later we (the tenants inside) were advised that we were dismantling the fire alarm.

An investigation behind it revealed that the alarm was dismantled by a contractor. The alarm was disconnected due to some work that was done and not reconnected (Lie #4). The problems may be minor to some but at the end of the day one would welcome some human truth.

I will never go back because they have no credibility. Don't lie in order to get a contract signed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mizrentals Property Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2017.

Comments

Vaseem is a liar.

Have to agree Vaseem is a very smooth talker